Eligibility Requirements To Qualify for our Employment Training
I. All Participants Must:
- Be a Guilford County Resident
- Be 18 years or older
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED
- Have income at or below 100% of federal poverty level for Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)
II. Participants must attend:
- An Orientation session
- Eligibility Assessment Interview, and
- Other appointments necessary for screening
III. All Participants must provide the following items prior to being accepted into the program:
- Picture ID (Drivers License or State ID)
- Social Security Card for all members of their household
- Verification of all earned and unearned income from the previous 90 days. this includes social security benefits, unemployment, TANF check, child support, alimony etc…
- Pay stubs (if employed)
IV. Participants must also be able to maintain their monthly financial obligations such as rent, electricity, gas etc.. and obtain reliable backup child care during the training period.
This Job Training Program is funded primary through the Community Services Block Grant. According to federal mandated guidelines. Each applicant must meet eligibility requirements of the federal poverty guidelines. Based on this statement Welfare Reform Liaison Project, Inc. O.I.C. Community Action Agency does not guarantee any individual placement in the job training program.
For more information please fill out the Contact form below.